The Easiest Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
- 2 Cans Campbells Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Poultry Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt Optional
- 1/2 Teaspoons Black Pepper
- 2-3 Cups Chicken Cooked and Cubed or Shredded
- 3 Cups Broccoli Florets Cut into 1/2 Inch Pieces
- 3 Cups Cooked Rice
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese Grated
- 1 1/2 Cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Thyme Leaves
- 1/3 Cup Butter Melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9X13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl mix the first 8 ingredients until evenly combined. Add the chicken broccoli and rice and fold until evenly coated and ingredients are mixed. Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the top of the casserole evenly with grated cheese. In a small bowl mix together panko dried thyme and melted butter. Sprinkle evenly over cheese layer. Bake in preheated oven 30-35 minutes or until casserole is heated through and panko crumbs are golden brown.
This article and recipe adapted from this site