3 Minute Coconut Mounds Fudge
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp coconut flavoring
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1 tsp butter
- Line an 8 x 8 baking dish with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine white chocolate chips coconut oil and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave in 1 minute intervals until chips are melted stirring every minute.
- Fold in coconut shreds and coconut flavoring.
- Pour into baking dish. Spread until smooth.
- Melt dark chocolate chips and butter in a microwave safe bowl until melted. Stirring frequently.
- Spread dark chocolate on top of the coconut mixture.
- Pop the fudge in the fridge for an hour or until it sets up.
- Cut into 1 squares and try not to eat them all in one afternoon!
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here